A written confirmation is required before we can ship, so the easiest way to order is on line. Follow these steps to order on line.
- Click on a category from the menu on the left of every page. If no images come up, select a sub-category that is listed under the category selected. There are over 7,000 items on the site and there are products posted in every category or its sub-categories.
- Select an item that you want to add to your shopping basket and click on the picture.
- The image will enlarge and there is a place to order. The quantity is defaulted to "1". Change the quantity to the number of pieces that you want in that item and click "add to basket".
- If you select an item that you do not want, click on "basket contents" found in the dark blue bar towards the top of the page. Select the item that you do not want and click the "remove" button at the left of the item.
- After completing your order, go to "check out" in the dark blue bar towards the top of the page. Enter your information and submit the order. The lock icon seen at the bottom of the check out page indicates that the site is a secure site.
- After completing the order, you will be asked to print the confirmation. Print the confirmation and use the order number on the confirmation in any correspondence concerning the order.
Email if you wish to know if we ship to your country.
Select an air freight method (second day air or third day select) for rush orders. These orders will be pulled the same day or the next working day, depending on when the order is received. To choose next day air, select 2nd day air at checkout and call (800) 525-8793 to request that freight be changed to next day air.
You will also need to email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org